NFT Protocol DEX Twitter/Telegram/Discord Bot

NFT Protocol is soliciting proposals for the completion of a Twitter/Telegram/Discord bot bounty.

Twitter/Telegram/Discord bot bounty requirements:

• Bot needs to read events that take place on chain within the NFT Protocol DEX smart contract such as swap made and swap taken as well as the details of swaps made/taken and relay these events and details in a digestible way to web2 platforms such as Twitter, Telegram and Discord. Relevant details include assets included in swap, day/time swap was made/taken and corresponding Etherscan transaction and/or NFT Protocol DEX swap details page.

• Because the NFT Protocol DEX facilitates swaps containing more than one asset and asset type, the bot will ideally deliver an image of all assets involved in a swap as seen on the corresponding NFT Protocol DEX swap details page.

If you can build the bot we’re looking for please submit your proposal below and include your funding request (denominated in our $NFT token), links to or other documentation of your previous work that indicates you have what it takes to build this bot, estimated time to completion and any other information or details you deem relevant.

Proposals are due by midnight EST on Sunday, November 28th. NFT Protocol governance will vote on submitted proposals over a 3 day period beginning Monday, November 29th and ending Wednesday, December 1st.

2 Likes

(post deleted by author)

Hello all,

I have looked at the task and I would approach it as follows.

Platform: Java / Selenium
Data extraction: API / Selenium (frontend)
Trigger: Windows Task Scheduler
DB: SQLite

Extraction
The extraction of the data can be done either via an API or via WebScrapping.
The following details have to be defined:

• What is the central source for the information and how should the data be accessed?
  • Which events are relevant for the target group? (All, with very high value, from certain addresses…)
  • What data should be extracted?
  • When does the bot need to search for new events?

Transformation
Each service is built differently and has different limitations.
Therefore, the data will have to be prepared differently for each service.
The following details need to be defined:

• Layout of the message
  • Format of the amounts (123.218449089832383278237 or ~123.218)
  • Which graphical elements like emojis should be used?
  • Exceptions

Load
After creation, the messages are sent to the services independently and published.
The connection to the Twitter, Telegram and Discord services will be done via the respective API.

Challenges:

• Messages must be able to be displayed consistently on different mobile devices, browsers, and desktop application browsers.
  • Amounts must be presented in an understandable, clear and sufficiently accurate manner.
  • Each event must be published only once.

Limitations:

• The bot will not be able to take commands from users, the bot will only publish content
  • The bot cannot be triggered by users or other servers.
  • The bot will only be able to distinguish assets if they are clearly distinguishable to a machine
  • The bot will not be able to semantically differentiate assets in any way
  • The bot will not be able to examine blockchain directly

Risks:

• Twitter regularly locks new accounts, it takes a few days for the account to then be unlocked. This can lead to delays.
  • Very few details are known about the expected solution, so they need to be tuned first. This can lead to delays.

Who am I?
I am a Senior Consultant for Process Automation and have been automating software testing and business processes for about 9 years.
I am relatively new to crypto, so I don’t know all the terms and contexts yet. But I am a very fast learner.

How I work and what I expect:

• In my projects, the success of the project is the main focus
  • I don’t care who you are, what your position is, what color your skin is - everyone is treated with the same respect. I expect the same.
  • I communicate via email / MS Teams
  • I usually respond within 48 hours of receiving the request and expect the same.
  • I do not work on Christmas or New Year’s Eve (22.12. - 26.12. and 31.12. - 01.01.)
  • I expect a binding agreement of the requirements.
  • I need a contact person with whom I can clarify details.

I estimate the total effort (requirements, implementation, testing, documentation) to take about 10 to 15 days.

Artifacts to be delivered:

• Java source code (with comments!)
  • Documentation (installation and administration)

The price for my experience, skills and time:

• Implementation, testing, documentation, handover → 3500 $NFT.
  • Support after delivery: By agreement (optional)
1 Like